Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Welcome to Tuesday!! It was a busy day at work but I did accomplish one thing. I managed to get from 9/1 thru 9/8 scheduled off for vacation. AND, one of the girls in "my group" got it off and is going with me. I can't wait. Time on the beach in Daytona!! Maybe when I get back I will have figured out how to load pics on my blog and treat you to a sunrise or something. I have to share what I saw on the way to the store last night. There was this older guy on the next street mowing his grass. He had on just a pair of shorts. Do you all know what Plumber Pants are? He had this extremely large floppy stomach and back and the shorts were tight and the crack was showing while he was standing straight up!! YUCK!! I don't mind some belly on anyone but this was all saggy. Even a sumo wrestler is in better shape. I was so glad he lives on a different street. The chick that lives across from me is more than enough for showing skin the neighbors probably don't want to see. If this guy has a wife, she must have been hiding but she needs to lock him in his room if he plans on going outside like that again. Hell, this is a family neighborhood!! LOL

5 Comments:

Blogger barman said...

Oh vacation! But you are going to where it is hot. Yuck. Oh well, hope all goes well on the vaca.

I am not in any to good of shape myself. That is why I am very careful to keep that skin covered up. It is the least I can do for the neighbors.

Well there was that one time where I should have been wearing a belt and my pants fell down, but other than that I keep covered, honest.

You know, come to think of it the neighbor across the street did move out within a month of that incident. LOL

7:33 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Watch it here Indiansfan. You know i have gained 5 lbs. back right? LMAO

It was so cool that JJ went out and picked up our lunch today. We should do something nive for her. She looked exhausted.

7:56 PM  
Blogger indiansfan said...

yeah that was really nice of her. I guess we have to do something nice for her, like maybe show up when she invites us to the lake the next time!!

8:24 PM  
Blogger indiansfan said...

barman, I wish I would have been there to see that. I'm sure that this guy wasn't even thinking about that. His butt crack was showing with his shorts pulled up and he was standing straight up.. His wife needed to come out and tell him to pull them up a little! It was almost scary and I like scary movies!! LOL

8:44 PM  
Blogger indiansfan said...

oh, barman, btw, I would have given you a hug and thanked you for the show! LOL

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home