HI! Sorry, I know I haven't been around for awhile. Things have been kind of crazy. Work is crazy, everyone, well almost everyone, wanting to whine about one thing or another. Just ask Manny. It's all going to be ok, and like the book I read the other day, "when someone moves your cheese you need to follow it or suffer the consequences". So, they moved our cheese. Change happens all the time, either go with it or stay where you are and deal. I know I'm an old broad but I would rather follow the cheese. Hell, when I was growing up we didn't have tv to start out with and a computer was a science fiction thing!
Now, I have a real problem. I have this cat, Rocky, that is 19 yrs. old. I love this little kitty but she is starting to be quite the pain. She has decided that my computer desk is her home so I put her litter box under it and her water on top of it. Well, I have a crystal dish that I throw all the stuff out of my pockets into, every night, and It's usually just change, but she decided last night that the bowl is now her new litter box and drown my quarters. She is blind, I figured that out cuz she sticks her feet in the water before she drinks to avoid drowning. Anyone have any ideas on what the hell I can do to either make her quit using the top of my desk for her litter box or do I need to have her put to sleep. She still gets around, but I had to switch her to canned food after all these years cuz she is also losing her teeth. Plus, she's skin and bones but eats all the time. Any suggestions out there????????????? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now, I have a real problem. I have this cat, Rocky, that is 19 yrs. old. I love this little kitty but she is starting to be quite the pain. She has decided that my computer desk is her home so I put her litter box under it and her water on top of it. Well, I have a crystal dish that I throw all the stuff out of my pockets into, every night, and It's usually just change, but she decided last night that the bowl is now her new litter box and drown my quarters. She is blind, I figured that out cuz she sticks her feet in the water before she drinks to avoid drowning. Anyone have any ideas on what the hell I can do to either make her quit using the top of my desk for her litter box or do I need to have her put to sleep. She still gets around, but I had to switch her to canned food after all these years cuz she is also losing her teeth. Plus, she's skin and bones but eats all the time. Any suggestions out there????????????? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:
ahhhhhhhh aha ha ha When i was growing up we didn't even have cheese. LMAO
I am happy at work and how much would you like to bet we are going to be trading a player?
Is that why you are always offering to sell me your quarters ?!!!!! Here I thought it was because you know I am big on saving change. btw, my big giant water bottle is to the bottom of the neck in silver. Watch me fly somewhere.
Be nice to kitty. If she is not suffering then you can not have her put under. Just move stuff. Poor little kitty.
ok, back outside now. good post, now you need to add pics. I can bring my camera over and take some for you.
Bring your camera to work so I can see it. I have one but when I download them they go to a photo thing that you have to log into. Maybe you can figure it out.
Working over 17 years at the same place I have seen bosses come and go and I have learned to follow the cheese although there are times when I plant my feet and stand firm. Rare though mind you. I know better.
I fear the end may be near for your faithfull companion. I guess I would probably accomidate your cat until it is obvious that your cat is hurting. Myself I would feel guilty otherwise. Probably why I do not have pets. I am missing out on a lot.
I will bring it. They should go to "my picture" on your puter. I have a photo program on my puter so they download in to both files.
Well, I guess I have to agree and say that if she's not suffering then just try to move things around till you find a way that she's happy with.
For any other blogger's out there that read this. Indiansfan loves her animals, and mine too. When I decided to move to FL, I had two cats. They were brother and sister. I couldn't take them with me but I had to have a good home for them and I wanted to keep them together. Guess where they ended up? Yep, Indiansfan took them for me. She really didn't want to because of her dogs. She didn't think they would be very happy since they weren't used to being around other animals but when it came down to the wire, she took them. They don't much like the dogs but they just hide from them. LOL Indiansfan is the greatest!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home