ok, since Manny isn't going to blog it, I guess I will. We had an exciting day at work today. Actually it was a yawn but anything different going on in the building brightens our day. Apparently there was this major threat about protesters showing up cuz they are mad at the President. Well, number one of that is that we are state not federal so maybe they went to the wrong place. Anyway, our building was teeming with Highway Patrol troopers and even undercover people. It was a mess and they were sooooooooooooo bored. We ended up getting a dozen police cruisers from local law enforcement lining the may entrance and 9 whole protesters. They did their 30 minutes, didn't draw any press and left. I saw them protesting on my way home, back downtown and in front of a museum. They were nuts. They were supposedly protesting the President's profiling of people of arab desent but they protested at the state offices and a museum, not the federal building. Have they totally lost their minds. Of course, we did get to see 2 of the mounted horse patrol for our city and they were really pretty horses! We did enjoy watching them out of the windows and we are probably lucky the building didn't shift and fall over with all the people that ran to the west side of the building to look out the windows! LOL
Monday, July 31, 2006
About Me
- Name: indiansfan
- Location: Whitehall, Ohio, United States
If my dogs could talk, I would probably want to run and hide but they are probably the only ones that really know me and still love me. LOL!!
Previous Posts
- OK, I did the pet survey thing. It was weird havi...
- I figured I would let anyone that might care that ...
- HI! Sorry, I know I haven't been around for awhi...
- I had a great day today! I took the day off and d...
- Well, as Manny says, Happy Monday! Thank the Lord...
- Ok, here's the crap from today! "They" (I'm not n...
- Help!! Manny got this comment on her last post:An...
- Hi! Ok, Manny hates me. I got to leave work earl...
- WOW!! Did I have an exciting morning! We have so...
- Hope everyone has big exciting plans for the 4th. ...

4 Comments:
Ahh sweetie don't forget about the sexy hot army guys down by the dock.
BTW, I was making nice to one of the city guys on his horse named Jenta. (the horse not the man) LMAO.
Mmmmm....Army guys.
yeah yeah yeah!! Men in uniform. I thought I was going to have to get a mop for my aisle since I had a bunch of women drooling! LOL They were all cute tho. I agree with you and it was nice we were protected. Beat the hell out of the bomb scare at the old building when we had to keep working while they brought the dogs thru!!! LOL
ahhhh ah ah I remember that. they came to my desk and shook my trash can. nuttin, but mountain dew cans in there i told them.
Isn't that just to much fun. I hope they don't show up in Michigan.
Dearborn, one of our cities, has the largest Arab population in the United States. It could get ugly. We could have like 15 protestors. LOL
I don't get it. What does the state have to do with all that. Oh well, I am glad there was no coverage or else this would just keep going on, and on, and on...
Post a Comment
<< Home