Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Help!! Manny got this comment on her last post:
Anonymous said...
Manny, I tried to comment to Indiansfan last post but on her's you have to be a blogger with a user name and password to leave a comment. On your's, I can go under other and just put in my name. You need to explain that to her so she can change it and I can comment to her too.

Can anyone tell me what the heck I have to do to get other posts like anonymous was talking about? I started the blog following the website's instructions. I didn't do anything strange, that I know of. If someone out there can guide me thru the way to fix it, I would appreciate it.

I know my clock is off but it is 4:45 am here. It's pouring buckets here and I can't sleep. Have to get up at 5:30 anyway, so I guess I will just wait for the alarm to go off and drink my coffee. Hope wherever anyone that reads this is located that you have a great day and nice weather. It is summer so everyone should have great weather. I'm gonna go into work and deal with a lovely man that is my supervisor but, bless his heart, couldn't answer an employee's question with a straight answer if his brain depended on it. Guess he should share his big bucks with Manny and me!! Enjoy your day!!

15 Comments:

Blogger Manny said...

Why in the hell did we both wake up so early.

OK, go behind your curtain as if you were doing a new post. At the top you will see tabs. I know you know what these are.
Select settings, right below more tabs will appear. click on comments, it's like the third one down 'who can comments'? change this to 'anyone'

As a matter of fact get familiar with all the tabs. Just don't delete.

Now you can't let anyone know I am instructing you because Crab and Milkmaid has forbidden me to go back there. Seems I get a little delete happy. LMAO

5:15 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Hey Indiansfan, while you are back there...

The time setting are under the Formating tab. The fifth item (or there abouts) says Time Zone. Since you are in Ohio (I believe) you can select anything that would be in the same time zone. I say that because I think they only list one Ohio town, the state of Michigan, several Indiana towns, and something that says EST5EDT. Anything should work but I would select the one I mentioned above or US/Michigan or US/Eastern or America/Lima. They all should set you in the correct time zone and also automatically adjust for Dalight Savings Time which, unless I am mistaken, eother all or most of Ohio does.

If I can ever be of any help let me know. I have my email addy back on my blog.

Good luck.

8:09 AM  
Blogger indiansfan said...

Manny, barman, thanks so much

7:26 PM  
Blogger indiansfan said...

sorry the cat walked on the keyboard. as I was saying before she rudely interrupted me, thanks so much for the assists. I am going to go see what I can do before I fall asleep in my chair. I'm going on 18 hours awake and that is only fun on vacation!! Keep your fingers crossed that I can sleep tonight, and Manny, you try to do the same!! If we don't, no one will get a straight answer at work tomorrow!! LOL

7:29 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

The new chief has all the answers doesn't he? Thought he did.

btw, what did you say to DEC that is making us have a meeting tomorrow? Just wondering if you told her what i think you told her.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

You fixed the time! YAY!!!!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Now where is that tweety now she can comment?

7:36 PM  
Blogger indiansfan said...

Ok, I think I fixed it. Now, Tweety, comment if you are still awake or in the am and the time should be ok. finally!! Thinking I was on line when I wasn't even here was really messing with my head, which, believe me, can't afford to be messed with.

7:37 PM  
Blogger indiansfan said...

I just told her that someone else needed to step up and take care of the employees this afternoon while I was out of the office. I told that someone to please have everyone bring their stuff to him not leave it on my desk and his comment was "why, isn't "manny" coming back today?"

7:39 PM  
Blogger indiansfan said...

so, the meeting is to discuss real job duties, like you and I aren't the only ones that the employees can come to and someone else needs to take care of their own work. LOL

7:40 PM  
Blogger indiansfan said...

oh, I got an email today asking if I had any comments I wanted to add to someone's mid probationary eval. No Manny, it wasn't for your's either. I didn't respond cuz you know, I'm just a TWL!!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

I know it wasn't mine, mine is in august. He asked me too. WTF?

Today was not the day to ask because i would have given everyone an 'F' LOL Except for you and me of course. LMAO

8:05 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

We would have received 'A's

8:06 PM  
Blogger barman said...

OK, I can see Manny needs bribes. I got something in mind but I would have to be there in person so, oh well.

Yea, congratulations on your trip behind the curtin Indiansfan. It worked splashingly.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yipee!!! You did it. I knew you could. Remember, you are always the one I went to when I needed help with something on my computer at work. Just had to put a little fire under your butt. LOL

Hope your and Manny's meeting went well today.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home