OK, I did the pet survey thing. It was weird having a camera pointing at me and answering questions for almost 2 hours, but I did it. The puppies were outside for most of it. They didn't like it but the people that were here didn't want them knocking things over and breaking their equipment! LOL They thanked me and I thanked them because I have never sat and just talked about my pets to anyone for that long. It was weird but it felt good to get some of the "bragging" stuff out. You can only talk to most people about your pets for a few minutes and then they get really bored. Of course, the entire time they were here there were 3 different knocks going on at the back door. The babies wanted in!! When I let them in, they were very polite and friendly! That was a total change! LOL But the best part was they handed me a check for $225 which means I made a little more than 112.50 an hour. I need to be a lawyer!! Isn't that what they charge???????????????????
Saturday, July 29, 2006
About Me
- Name: indiansfan
- Location: Whitehall, Ohio, United States
If my dogs could talk, I would probably want to run and hide but they are probably the only ones that really know me and still love me. LOL!!
Previous Posts
- I figured I would let anyone that might care that ...
- HI! Sorry, I know I haven't been around for awhi...
- I had a great day today! I took the day off and d...
- Well, as Manny says, Happy Monday! Thank the Lord...
- Ok, here's the crap from today! "They" (I'm not n...
- Help!! Manny got this comment on her last post:An...
- Hi! Ok, Manny hates me. I got to leave work earl...
- WOW!! Did I have an exciting morning! We have so...
- Hope everyone has big exciting plans for the 4th. ...
- Wow! It's July first! Where the hell did the fir...

11 Comments:
ahhhhhhhhh ah ah ah good for you sweetie.
Not bad just for visiting is it?
Sweet! the only way to make money to talk about something you love dearly. Send them my way I could talk about my cats for hours. lol WTG
Hey I would love to hear about your pets. Sorry I took so long to get around to visiting. I have been trying to get my scavanger hunt up and visit some of the other people and than, silly me, I made some promises I needed to keep and ... here I am past minight, well past midnight.
Good for you on the interview. You have just got to get it figured out how to post a picture of you babies.
wake up and play!
You have comments to read
You don't need this much sleep!
Come On
Hey! We have all left voice mails here. You are suppose to call us all back.
ok manny, you have entirely too much energy when it comes to blogging.
Barman, my puppies are not very happy with me at the moment. They want the ac guy to come and fix that so they can be cool again. i called the place about it and they said the repair guy called them and said I wasn't answering my phone. Damn phone never rang. I kept it with me all day yesterday and today waiting on the call. It's 92 outside and 89 in here.
put ice in their water bowl. call AHS back...F--- I'll call them and tell them i plan on cancelling mine becuase of the bad things I've been hearing.
I called them. It's the dumb company they contract with. I have called and left them 2 messages. and their ad says open 24 hours. Yeah, open but do they answer their phone??????????
Post a Comment
<< Home