Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Hi! Ok, Manny hates me. I got to leave work early today to go clean out my car. Just as I figured, they totalled it. If I could figure out how to really send pics from my phone to my email, I would show you. The poor little thing has been such a good car. Of course when I called my dad to tell him about the accident, the first thing he asked was how old the tires were. He says you always have an accident right after you get new tires. He was so right, they have less than 3,000 miles on them. LOL I couldn't believe how much stuff I had in the car. The trunk wasn't full but had more in it than I remembered. I even cut a couple wires and pulled out my 12 disc CD changer. The salvage company isn't getting that!! I am liking the HHR, by the way. But, I have my eye on a couple different Hyundai Santa Fe's (used) that I can probably afford and will have room for all 3 puppies if I ever take them anywhere at the same time!! Also, Manny has been given permission to post a pic of her, tweety and me and I don't want to find people rolling on the floor laughing when they see it!! Also, if you print it to keep rats out of the garage or basement, please don't share. I have been known to be sensitive. Manny!! QUIT LAUGHING!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger barman said...

The picture is going to turn out just fine. Who would laugh ... *snicker* ... oh, sorry.

I have had a few vehicles totaled on me and it was dissapointing because they were still in great working shape and looked OK. Oh well.

Can't help you on picture phone. I went out of my way to avoid a picture phone so I have no experience with them.

I thought you would like the HHR but it sure would not haul three good sized dogs. It was three, right? Good look on finding your next car.

5:59 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Oh by the way, I do not know if you "go behind the curtin" or not but your time is set on West Coast time. I think that is why you see the strange times on Manny's blog. That is why the time shoes strange on your blog.

6:03 PM  
Blogger indiansfan said...

thanks barman. I knew I wasn't nuts about the time. I'll try to figure out how to fix it and add 3 hours (in my head) until I do!

4:26 AM  
Blogger indiansfan said...

I know what you mean about cars. Mine was in great shape and ran great. Had 132,000 on it but could jump on the freeway and run 80 without thinking about it. DARN!!!

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home