Well, as Manny says, Happy Monday! Thank the Lord it is almost over! Had a fun and exciting day at work as usual. Things are progressing nicely for the "take over" for the new "manager". We will try not to mention the name Hitler about that. The new ride is great and I'm loving it. Not looking forward to the payment book arriving in the mail, tho. Went to see my dad after work today and he liked it too. He's 88 and a very funny man. He broke his hip a year ago and doesn't walk quite as fast as he used to but he still gets around, drives, travels and has a "friend". He reminds me everytime he mentions her that they are just friends!! I told him he was allowed to date if he wanted to, but nooooooooooooooo, they are just friends that go out to eat and go to church together. I tell you the man is a trip!!! I know mom would not mind him having a lady friend to hang out with. His flowers in his flowerbed are doing great this year and he is very proud of them but he is bumming about his tomato plants. They aren't doing much this year. I hope when I am 88 (if I'm still alive) that I even know what a tomato plant is!! And you can believe that my kids are hoping I will too. That way they won't be taking care of me!! Everyone enjoy your Tuesday!

3 Comments:
My Grand mother had alzheimer's and now my Dad has alzheimer's. I am planning ahead. I hope it does not happen or that they find a cure but I have supplimental insurance to cover nursing homes in case I do not know what a "tomato plant" is.
I will have a good Tuesday if you do too.
I still have'nt seen your new ride. Does is have your old plate on it?
At least your dad planted his tomato plants. Carol P. brought me 2 nice one's, but I didn't even bother with them. I have'nt done anything outside this year. Can you believe it? I am usually out the before it even get's warm outside. Oh well, my bad.
Leave your dad and his friend alone. They have been 'friends' for a good long time. LMAO
Hi. first time here.
Manny says your OK-
that's good enough for me.
Post a Comment
<< Home