Friday, July 28, 2006

I figured I would let anyone that might care that I have just decided to deal with Rocky (my old cat) and her little "mistakes". She really seems to be enjoying her old age. The "puppies" got me up at 4:30 am to go out so I opened the back door and left it open and went back to bed. When I left the house at 6:45 Rocky was in the neighbor's bushes squalling her head off. I had to pull back in the driveway and get her and put her back in the house. She immediately ran to the kitchen where her food was. I keep telling her blind kitties can't play outside but she doesn't care. Plus I told my old boss about her and he was so busy laughing at her antics that he said she was still enjoying life too much to do anything with her other than love her and put up with the crap! Sooooooo, she gets to keep enjoying while I keep cleaning up after her!! I just hope she doesn't keep walking on my keyboard after she has stuck her feet in her water to find out how far to put her face to it!

3 Comments:

Blogger barman said...

I can hear it now. The Rocky theme playing in the background and Rocky is at the top of a whole bunch of stairs.

Yea, Rocky survives, at least for now.

Wow, it amazes me. When I was growing up we had several cats. The males wanted out something terrible. The females were more than happy to stay inside. I guess they really do have their own personalities.

10:57 PM  
Blogger indiansfan said...

that is true. so do the dogs. It's a fun thing living in your own zoo! LOL

3:46 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

I didn't expect a new post so sooooooon

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home