Thursday, July 13, 2006

Ok, here's the crap from today! "They" (I'm not naming names) worked my a** off. I finally took lunch at 2 and turned off my phone and sent people away from my desk! It wasn't really that bad but we finally figured out that the full moon was on Tuesday so the nuts were still loose today and had phones!! One update from Friday. I bought a "new" car tonight. It's a 2003 Santa Fe, which I love, and I can probably take all the puppies at once in it, if I can ever get strong enough to hold onto all of them at the same time!! It's got all the bells and whistles that I wanted plus I can turn in the rental before that lady's insurance co. calls and tells me to give it back!! Anyway, just wanted to share that, incase I start whining down the road about having a car payment!! One final thing, I am happy to have a car but even more happy that they released the NHL schedule and the Columbus Bluejackets have a home game on New Year's Eve!!That means I can work and watch a game and party afterwards! YES!!

16 Comments:

Blogger Manny said...

I am happy you were able to find a car so fast. Sorry you have a car payment now, I know you worked hard to pay the other one off.

What color is it? Are you driving at lunch? LOL

OK I'll try to get into hockey so I can chat with you. Do the players have nice butts?

5:39 AM  
Blogger barman said...

The full moon, that explains a lot. My Tuesday ended very weird. Yesterday was pretty good however.

I checked out the new car... nice. Not only can you haul the puppies all at once but everyone will be very safe while you do that and, I am impressed, the gas millage is pretty good to. Isn't it nice having a newer vehicle. Mine that I bought this year is a year older but I love it.

Oh and like Manny said, what color... spill.

Manny, I do not pay attention to guys butts but I think the answer to that is "yes".

8:21 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Hey, now you have two things you can put a picture up on your blog. Just make sure you don't catch the license plate in the picture. Congratulations by the way.

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, got your IM and went to the link. Nice!!!! It's silver by the way for everyone asking. HaHaHa
Glad everything worked out for you even if you are stuck with another car payment. I remember how happy you were when your car was paid off.

I'm getting ready to go to the beach. :-) I will look for you online tonight.

1:26 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Just read the rest of your post. I did not realize the schedule was up. Silly, silly me. Looks like our (Redwings) first game against your team is not until November 4. Now the game will be all that much more interesting.

4:59 PM  
Blogger indiansfan said...

barman, I am so looking forward to that game!! It is always an exciting evening when we play the redwings, plus it's a sell out which keeps me busy.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Hey wait a minute!!!

Did I not take some of your work?
Give me some credit for my help! sniffle.

Did you get your car picked up? Did you tell them you wanted your tank filled?

7:28 PM  
Blogger indiansfan said...

oh, barman, do you ever come down for the games in our house since Joe Lewis is so hard to get into, with all it's sellouts? I'm already looking forward to the game in "my house" on 12/18. come join us if you can!!

7:33 PM  
Blogger indiansfan said...

Manny, I got my car. I forgot all about the gas. They were so busy giving me a gift basket and everyone thanking for coming in and buying a car from them. Even Steve Lindsey introduced himself and thanked me. LOL

7:34 PM  
Blogger indiansfan said...

and yes, thank you for helping me with the work. The a** was not directed at you. I would say you know who I mean!!

7:35 PM  
Blogger indiansfan said...

the players have nice butts and they are required to wear suits to and from the arena so they clean up real nice!! The ones I have met are really nice guys, of course their wives are nice too. Bummer. Oh well, I got kids older than some of them!! LOL

7:46 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

How could you have forgotten the gas? !!!!
Wives? Bummer, I'll stick to OSU football then, they don't have wives.

I might have to follow AJ though. LOL

9:08 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Yes Manny but the OSU team probably have girlfriends that would not be to happy.

9:47 PM  
Blogger barman said...

You know Indiansfan, I had not thought about watching the hockey down in Columbus until just recently. It would be a bit of a drive but could be interesting for sure.

I know the Packer fans do it all the time filling the Detroit Lions football stadium with more Packer fans the Lions. It is weird cheering for your team (how can I cheer for the Lions) and being in the minority.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Pssst, post something new sweetie.

Opening the fourth.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

waiting on something new here.

I know! let's post our flow charts. LOL

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home