Hope everyone has big exciting plans for the 4th. I'm supposed to hook up with an old friend for lunch and then I will do what I do best. Nothing!! The family doesn't have any plans and as long as no one calls me to babysit (being the "best grandma sitter" around!!) I can finally have a day off for myself. I was going to go downtown to Columbus's Red,White and Boom celebration after work tonight, but a huge thunderstorm went thru so I thought I better come home and make sure my little old house was still here! Not that I'm really worried about the house but the 6 foot privacy fence that keeps the dogs from visiting all the neighbors is a little shaky. Work was exciting today! Got to sit in while my boss read another employee the riot act! LOL It was kind of nice to have it be someone else instead of me for a change!! Plus, since so many businesses were closed, for a long weekend, it wasn't really too crazy, for a change. Now all I have to do is figure out a way to make Manny come into work on Wednesday!!

8 Comments:
Isn't going to happen indiansfan. I made it out the door without my vacation day being cancelled.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ah ah ah ah
I told you I was going to hide under my desk all day.
I bring you something that I make.
I don't know why I don't bring it in to work. I end up throwing it away half the time.
Looky there, you are getting comments.
I posted a pic of Scott on my blog.
SIZZLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I give a lot of the food i make to Squirrel (my sis that works all the time) That's what we call her in blogland.
Damn it! You are getting more comments then me.
Good work on your profile.
I'm off today. tee hee
I know I know, you are off tomorrow. sigh
Hope you had a nice 4th. Mine went well and I blogged about it. It was a little lengthy however.
Post a Comment
<< Home