Sunday, May 07, 2006

The zoo

Ok, bear with me. I'm never done anything like this before.

At the moment the house is quiet. All of the dogs are asleep and so are the cats. The cats do the sleeping thing much better than the dogs. Of course, if one of the neighbors opens their door or pulls out of their driveway all hell will break loose. My neighborhood is very secure. No one is allowed to move without my puppies permission. It makes it pretty hard for me to nap, tho. Maybe I need to sound proof the house! What do you think? And if I do, any good ideas on how to do it? Cheaply that is!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Manny said...

I making the first comment.

You didn't tell me you did a post. You just said you started one to make comments.

You couldn't live without your dogs.

Welcome to Blogger!!!!

PS, Now you have to post more.

6:58 PM  
Blogger barman said...

I know this a very delayed reply but how about newspapers and saran wrap? That should be cheap. I have three boxes of papers I am taking to the recycling center tomorrow. I could delay that if you want. LOL

I hope you give this a go again and post some more. It can be fun and it can be anything you want it to be.

9:36 PM  
Blogger indiansfan said...

thanks for the comments. I'm trying to figure out how to do another! LOL

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home