Wow, it has been 10 days since I have been on here. Where does the time go?? I had kind of a busy 10 days. Went to Cleveland on Saturday for an Indians game, spent the whole day there running around and then got home around 1 am. had to to work on Sunday. Did you know they still have Roller Girl Leagues out there? I worked the semi championship for our "district league". What a trip. Those girls are wild and the people that come to watch them are off the hook! It was really a fun event to work. I've never seen people that are "players in the game" come out to the smoking area during half time to smoke and drink a beer! Check around in your areas! The people are fun to watch! Hope you all had a good week. Let me know if you have these leagues in your area. I might do a survey!!
Thursday, August 17, 2006
About Me
- Name: indiansfan
- Location: Whitehall, Ohio, United States
If my dogs could talk, I would probably want to run and hide but they are probably the only ones that really know me and still love me. LOL!!
Previous Posts
- OK, sorry I haven't written. The ac is fixed. It...
- OK, I know most people don't really care but I jus...
- Welcome to Tuesday!! It was a busy day at work bu...
- ok, since Manny isn't going to blog it, I guess I ...
- OK, I did the pet survey thing. It was weird havi...
- I figured I would let anyone that might care that ...
- HI! Sorry, I know I haven't been around for awhi...
- I had a great day today! I took the day off and d...
- Well, as Manny says, Happy Monday! Thank the Lord...
- Ok, here's the crap from today! "They" (I'm not n...

4 Comments:
Glad to see a new post. I should talk. I have not been posting every day either.
I did a little looking around and found this page
It is a girls roller page. I see your team that you were most likely at. I see I have one about 90 minutes away and also one about 60 or so minutes away. Kooking at the closer one they play once in September, again in October and finally in November. It sounds like it could be fun. The prices are not to bad either. The gas will be more expensive.
I seem to be trapped in a get things done outside mode lately. After I finish cutting the lawn Friday morning, then I get to organize the garage. It never ends!
Hope you hae a great weekend heading your way.
I don't know how you manage to work all those hours. Of course getting to see your Indians play and kicking cops off the field at football games must be a lot of fun not to mention the "Wiggles" LMAO.
It's about time you posted new.
Hey! You have comments here! You are suppose to answer these. LMAO
Come out and play!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home