Sunday, August 27, 2006

Happy Sunday to all!! I am supposed to be out working in the backyard, but as usual, I procrastinate. I'll get it done tho, before the "Code enforcement police" show up again. Damn nosey man! LOL I was planning on working on it yesterday, but I sat down in the recliner, to smoke a cigarette, I know nasty habit, but............. and anyway, I woke up 4 hours later. I guess I was more tired than I thought. I probably would have slept longer if my precious mr. puppyface wouldn't have woke me up. So, if the rain holds off today, I am going to hit the backyard and start wacking away at it. Then I need to start figuring out what to pack for my trip to Florida. I am sooooooooo excited. I haven't been anywhere for more than a day in years. I really need to get away and relax and I'm ready to take a long drive. I'm one of the weird people that like to drive long distances. Of course, I will stop when I need to, as opposed to my dad who likes to drive and drive and not stop. Of course, bless his heart, he had cancer and had to have his bladder removed so now he doesn't have to stop to pee. He loves rubbing that in to me, too. I always make him let me drive atleast half way if we go anywhere! He is a fun guy to travel with, even if I have to smoke when he isn't around. It does save me some money by not smoking as much. Anyway, I need to hit the yard and then call dad to tell him all about it. He will share the info with his retired friends and they can have a good laugh! He's 89 so he needs new stories to share!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay brat...... I just got out of the shower and I'm getting ready to go do my running. I won't forget the key! Why am I reading this blog that you wrote when I got off line with you and you were supposed to go do yardwork. I'll be checking back with you later to see what you got done. LOL

12:51 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

I hope you took advantage of the few hours of rainfree time we had here.

stop reading this and get back to work!

You and crab are 2 of a kind I tell ya. You both have work to do and yet you are playing on the puter.

Tweety DON"T FORGET YOUR KEY!!!!


Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha

3:01 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Excuse me...you are suppose to come back and comment back to us. LMAO

I hope you got your work done. You could always spray something that would kill all the grass and stuff. That would fix them LOL

3:59 AM  
Blogger GAB said...

The yard "police" are great arent they? I wish they would stay at home and tend their own stuff. Dont they realsie we have other stuff to do? We have a life!

5:52 AM  
Blogger barman said...

Hey you, please check in before you go off on vacation. I want to make sure the yard police did not get you.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home