Thursday, August 31, 2006

Happy Friday to everyone, a few hours early. When Friday hits, I will be in the car headed to Daytona Beach! We, my friend and I, decided to leave at midnight instead of 2 am. I can't sleep anyway. I am ready to escape!! I haven't had a vacation since I went to Vegas with family for a wedding. Of course, the kids were there so I didn't really get to "let my hair down". LOL Like I could let this hair down. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week. I will try to blog when I get back, with some funny stories, I hope. The friend that is going down with me is in charge of bailing me and our friend, we are going to see, out of jail if we get too crazy!! Believe me, she is not happy about it, but she will do it. I'll have the car keys! Maybe I can even figure out how to put pics on blogger to show you our good time.

5 Comments:

Blogger barman said...

Oh good luck, have a safe and fun trip and have get back in one piece. I guess that fits in with the being safe.

I hope you got that tan all in place so you do not fry!

Take care ... have a cold one for me.

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yipee!!!! She can't sleep? It's 2am and I'm up cause I can't sleep. I was asleep earlier but woke up at midnight and haven't been able to go back to sleep since. I'm having a drink in hopes that it helps me to go back to sleep. I guess part of it is the mother in me. Knowing they are on the road and of course I have to worry about them. It's a long drive but at least there is two of them. When I came down here, I made the trip alone. I guess I was so excited that it wasn't too bad but I wouldn't want to make a habit out of it. Well, I'm going to shut up now. The party starts tomorrow afternoon! Okay, maybe not untill Saturday at sunrise. I may have to give them untill then to rest up from the trip but after that, it's party time.......

2:19 AM  
Blogger Manny said...

Hi chickie, Don't you worry your pretty little head about me and how hard my ass will be working this week. No don't dare do that.


Hope you are having a great time.

Miss you

3:46 PM  
Blogger barman said...

Wow, your back. WELCOME HOME!

If I could get over my fear of heights that paradailing sounds like fun.

I hope you had a had a great vaca.

9:11 PM  
Blogger barman said...

I know you are busy but ... HEY YOU! What you been doing besides working and working and a little more working?

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home